These have come from a genuine Cecil Aldin Collector.Rare and Collectible SET of Royal Doulton – Set of Eight Terriers – Six perfect and two A/F. They have been collected over the last 20 years.
First designed from 1934. The designer was unknown, but believed to have been based on Cecil Aldin’s Dogs & Terriers, for which even today he is most famous for. Many have early backstamps.
1. HN1097. Model No. 853. Character Terrier Running with Ball.Issued 1934-1985. Height 2″
2. HN1159. Model No. 962. Chracter Dog with BoneIssued 1937-1985. Height 3 3/4″
3. HN1158. Model No. 963. Character Dog with Plate.Issued 1937-1985. Height 3 1/4″
4. HN1103. Model No. 855. Character Dog with Ball (maroon)Issued 1934-1985. Height 2 1/2″
5. HN1099. Model No. 856. Character Dog YawningIssued 1934-1985. Height 4″
6. HN1101. Model No. 866. Character Dog Lying Panting. RARE.Issued 1934-1959. Height 2 1/4″7. HN1098. Model No. 854. Character Dog Lying on Back.Issued 1934-1959. Height 2″. Slightly discoloured inside hindleg. All intact.
8. At Fault. HN2654. Model No. 866. Character Dog with Slipper.Issued 1959-1985. Height 3″. Hairline # across bottom. Please ask for further details.
ONLY being sold as a set. These have been collected by my client over many years. Sorry – retail only.Six in fully collectible condition. No.7 Hardly noticeable. No.8 at fault.
For further details, please call me.
normal retail £60-69.50 individually. Please note, this is a scarce and special collection.